Insurance Products


To protect what may be your most valued asset and to satisfy your home financing requirements, you need the best home insurance coverage available at competitive pricing. Pulte Insurance Agency specializes in homeowners insurance for new homes and shops from a wide menu of insurance companies (AM Best 'A' rated) to provide comprehensive coverage for your home at very competitive premiums.

Standard coverage includes:

  • Dwelling Coverage
  • Other Structures
  • Contents
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Personal Liability
  • Medical Payments


Just as you rely on your car to get you safely to your destination, it is even more important to rely on your auto insurance to protect you and your family against financial losses resulting from an automobile accident or any other source of loss to your auto or personal injury. Pulte Insurance Agency offers very competitive auto insurance coverage. You may qualify for special discounts to lower your premiums even further. Some of these may include multi-vehicle and multi-policy discounts as well as good driving record savings and special safety features reductions.

Additional coverage available for:

  • Motorcycles
  • Boats
  • Other Recreational Vehicles

Condominium Owners

Condominium owners are often unaware that their Condominium Master Policy does not protect them from damage or losses to their personal property or betterments and improvements in their condo unit. Nor does it protect them against personal liability or medical claims for injury to their guests while in their property. Purchasing a Condominium Unit Owners insurance policy will offer protection for a catastrophic or unanticipated loss. Pulte Insurance Agency can tailor a competitive quote to suit your needs.


Your homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover damage caused by flood. >Only a Flood policy issued through the NFIP provides coverage for damage caused by floods. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a federally backed program, is administered by FEMA. There are regulations to which communities can adhere and enforce to reduce flood losses. If you purchase a home in a designated high flood risk area and apply for a federally regulated lender, you will be required to provide evidence of flood insurance coverage. Regardless of whether or not your home is in a flood designated area or not, we can provide the right coverage for your home and contents.


Your homeowner's insurance policy does not cover damage caused by earthquakes. Earthquake coverage is available in most states through an endorsement to your homeowner’s policy for an additional annual premium or through a separate, standalone policy. Our Pulte Insurance Agents are available to discuss different options available to you and can provide you with a very competitively priced earthquake quote.


Few apartment renters are aware that their landlord/ building owner does not provide coverage for their tenants' personal property or personal liability in the event of a loss.
Renters Insurance provides coverage for personal property (i.e. furniture, clothing, appliances, audio visual equipment, etc.) for losses due to Fire, Smoke, Water Damage and even Theft. If a loss occurs due to these perils, the Apartment building policy typically does not provide coverage. Even personal liability and medical claims against you for injury to guests in your apartment are not usually covered under the owners policy.

Umbrella Policies

You may obtain increased liability protection over and above your homeowners and primary auto coverage. We recommend that you discuss with your Pulte Insurance agent the options available to you. You will be surprised how much more coverage you can obtain for such low pricing.

Optional Coverage Available

Most homeowners policies offer only limited protection for fine or high value assets you may have accumulated over the years. We can arrange coverage for these valuables in conjunction with your home insurance policy.

Our agents can quote specialty items such as:

  • Jewelry
  • Fine Art
  • Furs
  • Gun Collections
  • Coin and Stamp Collections

Licensed in California as Pulte Insurance Agency, Inc. | CA License #0K88274